Sales ExecutivesPosted On: September 19, 2019
Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Your work includes:
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Key skills for sales executives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills